Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Washington Family Trip

Visit with Grandma Julich and all the grandkids! I love Treyson and his cousin Blake in this picture, they are precious!
A little pizza and ice cream stop after Great Wolf Lodge.
My sister Ashley and me at Meeker Days. We did a booth and sold various baby items and watches. It was fun, but a lot of work! The weather in WA is so unpredictable and we didn't know what to except.
A little close up look at the booth.
Here it is! Somebody needs to put that laundry basket away... We did pretty good at putting it together in just a couple days. We were constantly asked if we had cupcakes for sale or if we sold aprons, they were a hit!
Macey is showing off some leg warmers and flower clips! Not too happy to take a picture though...
Macey and mom at Great Wolf Lodge.
Dad and Cru posing for the camera. Too bad it's so blurry... I guess I should have checked that!
Visit with Grandma Slaughter, always a fun visit to see all the fun things at her place.
Penguins were a hit! We had just finished watching Happy Feet so they were excited to see them.
The boys and Mr. Elephant
Our visit to Woodland Park Zoo sounded like a great idea in the morning when it was nice and sunny and then it turned to rain on our way there. We went anyways and it actually stopped just after we got there. So nice of them to stop the rain for us.
We couldn't leave without a baseball game! I was lucky to find a great deal on 4 tickets off of Craigslist and we were able to go. We took my dad for his Father's Day outing. We had pretty good seats and it was even a nice day for the game.
Cru, Treyson, Camden, Riley, Noah, and Macey. These are one of good friend's kids from WA. We went and visited them one night and enjoyed some outside fun and pizza. Macey got way too much pizza sauce on her so she enjoyed one of the boy's shirts.
Macey giving Camden a big smooch! MMMMwah! So cute.
Me and Nicole with the little kiddies. So nice to see you guys.

4 comments:

H.Cook said...

wow what a really fun week! your booth looks amazing!

Annie said...

It was so fun to be your half way point! Shelby had a blast and so did Jon and I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! The booth looks great, but I didn't expect anything less

Melinda said...

We'll be up there in two weeks, so excited! I loved seeing your mom in the pictures, I just love that woman! Great job on your booth, it looks awesome!

Janea said...

looks like you have been crazy busy! I loved catching up on your life for the past little bit. I hope all is well. We think of you often.