Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Travis

This is my little brother Travis (with Macey, she's SO little). Please keep him in your prayers! He was in a bad accident tonight. Him and my sister were riding on the tailgate of a truck and the driver turned too quick and he fell off the truck. He hit his head really hard and he had to flighted to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle. He had surgery to remove blood around his brain and now he is in a coma. Not sure what lies next... please keep your thoughts to him. Love to all.

10 comments:

Molly said...

Oh no, Haley! I'm so sorry! I'll pray for him!

Tyra said...

Oh Haley! That is terrible! We will keep him, and your entire family in our prayers! I am soooo sorry!

Kelie said...

so so sorry! he defintely will be in our prayers!!!

Sydney said...

Such horrible news. Please keep us updated throughout his recovery.

bladenfamily said...

I am so sorry! He will be in our prayers!

katie said...

We are so praying for you ALL. Hang in there girl. Keep us posted

Rachel said...

Of course. I'm so sorry, Haley! Big hugs to you and your whole family.

wurstens5 said...

So sorry to hear. Hope you are doing ok.

The Atwood's said...

Darn it Haley!!! I'm so sorry!! Poor guy! You guys must be worried sick. Let me know if I can do anything okay?

PalsRWe said...

Oh that makes me cry. I hate it when scary things happen.. My tummy already hurts, so I am totally thinking of you and the family..
Hugs & Loves.
He is in our prayers...