Thursday, July 30, 2009

Travis update

The latest update on Travis is that he is still in a coma, but he is now responding to touch and has moved both arms and legs!!! He is such a strong young man that I have complete faith that he will pull through. I was told that he they suspect a left heel fracture. His brain is not a "blooming" injury and has not spread. He will respond to talking by squeezing hands. I am very hopefully at this point, my only wish is that I could be up there with the rest of the family! Thanks for all the prayers, they are working!

6 comments:

Molly said...

Oh I'm so happy to hear some good news! We'll keep praying for him! Love you!

Rachel said...

That's wonderful news, Haley! We'll continue to keep him in our prayers. Please keep us updated.

Bridgett Johnson said...

Thank you for the wonderful update. We will continue to keep him in our prayers and you too.

Kelly said...

Haley..I'm so sorry, but that is very encouraging news. I will be thinking about you and your family.

Annie said...

I know you got to go up there since this post so is he doing better? I hope so and your family (other side) is in my prayers

Molly said...

How is he, Haley?