Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mommy and Treyson Project

Treyson and I decided to do a project today and we whipped out this gingerbread house. I think it turned out pretty good considering I found all this candy in our "sweets cupboard". I think we might like candy a little bit too much if I can have enough candy for this on a whim, don't you think? For speed ease we hot glued the graham crackers to the milk carton (thanks for the tip, Rachel) and used a good ol' plastic bag for our frosting piping. How do you like it????

10 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

It is great Haley!! I found your blog awhile ago and am enjoying seeing pictures of you guys. All your kids are adorable. Hope things are going well for you. Enjoy the snow!
-Juli (Your cousin!)

Annie said...

okay so yours is way better than mine and we even "planned" to do them, not just a whim! WHATEVER!!!!!

Rachel said...

Turned out great, Haley! Looks like a fun project :)

Kelie said...

so cute! and looks way yummy!

katie said...

Looks awesome. Growing up we always hot glued our graham crackers to the house as well! i think you need a little more candy on it though?!

PalsRWe said...

Yummy, Yummy Yummy. Brent and I made our first one ever last night. It was from a kit and was very intimidating, since the box made you think yours could look as perfect as theirs, yeah right. Yours looks great, and of course you have enough candy, your Haley.

The Bentley's said...

love the milk carton idea... i was about to comment on how impressed i was that you got the gram crackers to stay together! very cute!

adrianne s. said...

It never would have occurred to me to hot glue the graham crackers- that's the best idea ever!! I love it!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Hot glue gun..nice tip. How was Christmas? Happy New Year!

Gina said...

Hey Haley! Just wanted to say "hi." You have such a cute family! I saw your christmas card at Stella's. You will have to check out my blog. Tell Carey I said hi and tell her about my blog.