Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let It Snow...

Check it out! We had an early snowfall this year and mother nature dropped almost 4 inches on us. This is a huge rare occasion and Treyson was all about getting out and playing in the snow. He had asked me a couple weeks back when it was going to snow, but I had to let him know that it doesn't snow that much here. I think last year it snowed ONCE. So this is weird! I have heard that it has never snowed this much before Christmas. Maybe we will have a white Christmas in St. George this year! I'm just glad it doesn't stay too long!! We left our shovels in Cleveland...

4 comments:

S. Fantasia said...

Fun! It snowed in Houston too. Nothing stuck - but it hasn't snowed here in years and probably won't again. What's that about global warming? More like global COOLING!

:o)

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

WOW thats alot of snow for Ivins!! Woah! Fun for the kids though, Hope all is well. Cute gingerbread house. GOOD JOB :) MERRY CHRISTMAS

Michelle Baird Designs said...

I heard about the snow storm. I'm like you, it's nice to have it come once in a while, but better to seeit go.
Merry Christmas!

Aly G said...

Glad you got some pics of the rare snow fall down in ST. GEORGE! Crazy. I am sure Treyson had a ball!