Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Macey 8 Months

Macey Moo
8 Months
A few things about you this month...
  • You found out how to scream-- very loudly.
  • You still wear size 2 diapers!
  • You love to be involved with your brothers and won't let mom out of your sight.
  • You are pulling yourself up on anything and everyone.
  • You got your first tooth!
  • So glad when daddy comes home, big smiles!
  • We went on a trip to Boise for Thanksgiving and you did really good, despite some screaming.
  • Tried mashed potatoes, french fries, pumpkin pie and whipped cream, yum!

Macey, I can't believe you are already this old! You are growing up and looking older everyday. Such a cute little girl... we all love you Mace.


2 comments:

PalsRWe said...

Cute, Cute, Cute, Cute, Cute. I can't say it enough. Oh I hope the day will come soon where we can see you and let Kaedyn & Macie Moo meet each other. They will be total Buddies. Macie is so adorable, her expression she is making in the pics reminds me of Kaedyn. And in the the picture with Molly, where Macie has the cute little hat on and it's more her side profile, I honestly saw Kaedyn. They totally look alike. I know that they totally played around in heaven and probably had screaming contests too.. Oh it makes me laugh how silly they can be. Hugs & Luvs Miss you.
Kiley & Baby K

510Jen said...

I could eat her up!