Tuesday, November 11, 2008

{Holiday Boutique}

Come one, come ALL to the Holiday Boutique! My friend and I are in a holiday boutique THIS SATURDAY so if you want to get a jump start on your holiday shopping, come see us! We will be having "show prices"!!!
Shani's
Holiday Boutique
A perfect way to start your Christmas shopping!

Open house Saturday, November 15th 1 - 5 PM
724 W. 1300 S. Hurricane, UT
Everyone Welcome!

Door prizes, free goody buffet!


Scentsy Candle warmers,
Beautiful, amazingly priced bags and totes!
Vinyl lettered decor,
Cosmetics, Homemade soap,
Gift baskets, growth boards, Tu-tu's, baby bracelets, headbands and much more!

There will be something there for everyone!

2 comments:

GoatesGirl said...

Well, save some for me and I'll buy them when I'm in town for Thanksgiving. Hope you're all doing well!

adrianne s. said...

Hey yeah, Brooke does live there and she is a very crafty chica so I am sure that you met her there! SMall world, right? She and her husband are good friends of Jared's from high school.