Monday, September 21, 2009

Visit Home

I was able to come home (via Buddy Pass... which is a WHOLE different story) with my older sister to visit family and of course, Travis. We flew in on Friday evening (almost a whole month ago...) after a whole day of waiting in the Salt Lake airport for a flight. My dad had a whole plan worked out to surprise my mom, but the plans fell through a little bit so we had to force her to stop off for ice cream at Red Robin to give us some time to catch up. We were able to catch her off guard and completely surprise her with our visit! She was filled with such joy that she balled! The visit was FULL of GIRL time, shopping, pedicures, eating out, more shopping and NO sleep. We couldn't sleep, there was no time to waste! My sister and I were so thankful for the quick trip and the time we were able to spend with the family and visit Travis numerous times. A big thanks to Matt and my friends who help make this trip possible by watching my well behaved children (snicker.).

No comments: