Friday, January 02, 2009

Macey 9 Months

Cru wanted to get in on the action of picture taking so he hopped in the seat!
Macey
9 Months
Red hair/brown eyes
Not sure what you weigh, but you are very petite.


New Findings and Happenings this month...
  • You wave bye-bye and hello.
  • You now clap!
  • Saw your first snow.
  • First Christmas...you loved the tree and all the lights.
  • You LOVE to eat "big people" food!
  • Still won't drink anything but "mommy milk" or use a sippy yet.
  • You crawl around to try to find mommy all the time.
  • "Vacuums" up both her brothers messes after meals.
  • Takes baths with her big brothers.
  • You love when mom sings to you.

8 comments:

Annie said...

She is so stinkin cute, we need to see you guys soon.

Miriam said...

She's a cutie! Her hair is so red, you guys were bound to get at least one with Matt's red hair. I can't believe she's 9 months old already. Myah is almost 6, it goes by so quickly!

S. Fantasia said...

Oh my gosh, I ADORE that red hair of hers. She is so cute!

Thanks so much for the Christmas card!!

adrianne s. said...

What a sweetie!! Isn't everything just going by way too fast all of a sudden?

Larson Love said...

Happy New Year! I am glad Cru hopped into the photo. I am just in shock at how quickly time flies. Your children are adorable! Hope all is well down South!

PalsRWe said...

Super cute pictures of all the kiddos. Macey has so much hair, that lucky girl... I'm glad you got a bit of the white stuff on Christmas, were you missing OHIO? "I'm Sure".. Very precious pic of you and Macey together too.
Luvs, Kiley

H.Cook said...

Clara spends her whole day crawling after me too :) I wish we could have a playdate, I'm sure Clara would love playing with Macey!

Aly G said...

Those two look so much alike! I just love how tiny she is!