Monday, January 12, 2009

Funny Pics

Okay, this one isn't funny...but stinkin' cute! First time in a little pony tail, cuteness.
We just rotated our church time at the beginning of the year to 1pm... doesn't sit well with a two year old, fell asleep during cleanup of dinner. Even slept through the wipe down. Poor kid.

I'd like to introduce Handy Manny's assistant --Handy Macey! Treyson thought he was hilarious when he shoved these tools down her pants. I have to admit that I thought it was pretty funny myself!



5 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

Those are adorable pics! We have a picture of David who fell asleep eating his spaghetti. Cute cute

Annie said...

I always love the pics. I would totally come visit, but it is way to far to come by myself with two kids!

wurstens5 said...

That last picture reminds me of Ashlie, her little crack is ALWAY'S showing. To cute! I would love to come and visit, if I could travel alone with 4 kids. Ya right.

Aly G said...

Don't you love one o'clock church? We just completed our year of it! It sure does make for a longer day! Can't believe he slept through wipe down too! Love that you can put your babes hair into a pony! That is the best day!

Ashley Shepherd said...

So Cute and funny!! We miss St. George. We just moved up to Ogden. We would love to see your cute family when we come visit my parents.