Monday, January 12, 2009

Anybody want a VACATION?!

Alright, I won't be paying for your plane ticket or anything exciting like that, but if anybody wants to get away for a bit I am home alone (with the KIDS) starting this Thursday for a week. Matt is going down to the Dominican Republic to do humanitarian dental work. I wish we were a bit warmer so I could intice you more to come visit, but we DO NOT HAVE SNOW (okay, we have a tiny leftover patch in our front yard, but none anywhere else)! Just a thought...

5 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

I need another vacation already! :) Hhhmmm, kiwi and pineapple are so good. Thanks for the info.!! Also, your christmas card turned out so cute! :)

Miriam said...

I'm there with ya! Damon and Matt will be having a great time together, wish we could have a great time together too. Good luck, hope you survive!

Tyra said...

I wish I could come! It would be so fun!

adrianne s. said...

I am definitely up for a vacation! Maybe if you throw in a couple of plane tickets...

The shortest one and I are super jealous of Macey's ponytail! Very cute!

John Egbert said...

I'd just like to know where we are on your fellow bloggers list?? Hello?? Check out our blog to see a little blurp about our sleepover!