Monday, March 17, 2008

HammVan

Well we've taken the plunge and bought ourselves a minivan...
We settled on buying the Honda Odyssey because we thought it was the best for our family. And besides, I couldn't not get a Honda because my whole family is full of them!
We always said we didn't want to get a minivan, but those things have made some leaps and bounds in all the things they do... and besides that we couldn't afford the Escalade that we want yet. I think my favorite part is that the doors open with one push of the button! We could have fit all the kids in the truck, but we figured they would be a bit more cozy and spacious in the new van.
Treyson is pumped about the new purchase and tells just about everyone, including the cashier at Walmart. We're loving the extra room and can't wait for baby sister to join our fun!

9 comments:

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Congrats on the new ride. A new car is always fun. I just never pictures you two..especially Matt, as mini van folk. At least it is easy to get in and out of and to move around with three kiddos in the back. Hope you are feeling well.
Michelle

Tyra said...

We can mini-van buddies! We NEVER thought we would own one either, funny how "life happens", huh?

Ashlee and Shane said...

That is a great looking minivan...i never wanted a minivan but i think our next purchase will be a honda odyssey...they are the best looking.

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

way to go. congrats. my odessey and costco are the two things i am going to miss about the usa. isn't it the best?

S. Fantasia said...

Sweet ride. Matt looks like a regular soccer dad. :o)

You guys have such a beautiful family. I know your daughter will be a wonderful addition.

The Larsons said...

I'm one of the ones who never wanted to own one either...but I have to say, they are magical for kids our ages. You'll love it, I'm sure!

bladenfamily said...

I love my honda. They are great. Your room is adorable too. I love it!

Tracey said...

I hope you love your Odyssey! I can't await until we are done in Japan so I can come back and buy another one! Your nursery is darling!!!! You could publish those pictures in a magazine, too cute!! I hope she comes soon now that you are ready!

Sydney said...

everyone who has one says they love it! congrats!