Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Birthday Party... another one!

We had Cru's birthday party with his cousin Shelby who is 6 days older than him. Aunt Annie and Haley had lots of fun with BALLS and BRACELETS. We put green and pink up to decorate our party. Cru's official birthday is tomorrow, the 11th, the same as Uncle John's (Shelby's dad) and so we kept the streamers up for a few more days. Treyson thinks "we should always have these decorations." Yah, maybe not Trey. No big plans for tomorrow, but he would not be oposed to another cupcake! He ate a ton of that cake!! Grandma and Grandpa Hammons got the birthday kids their very first trike, which they both LOVE. Cru is a different kid when he gets to go riding.
Wish I had more pictures to share, but my camera is M.I.A. right now and I'm thinking I may have left it at the park on Sunday...sad.

No comments: