Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pioneer Day




On July 24th it's a holiday in Utah and for those of you that don't know, it's called Pioneer Day. This was my first Pioneer Day ever and we as a Primary were asked to help with a float in the parade. Treyson and I found the best clothes we could and dressed up. It was so fun to take part in the parade and although it was only a few blocks to walk I felt like those who came 160 years ago. I was also very appreciative to the "real pioneers" that walked across the plains to come here because those clothes are very hot!

3 comments:

Molly said...

How Fun! I remember when I went to BYU and they had the day off for Pioneer Day...I was so excited to have discovered a new holiday! :)

Annie said...

Wow you look so Sassy! I think that you should totally wear clothes like that everyday. I'm glad everything went well, HOW FUN!!

wurstens5 said...

Cute clothes. I remember when I was a kid and I had to be in those parades. My mom dressed me up like a little dork. I still have those pictures.