Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Another Lake Trip

Mom and Cru ready to go!
Matt and Haley innertubing for their lives...
Cousins, Cru and Shelby, posed for picture, but Cru is more interested in Shelby's paci.
Uncle Jon with Treyson and cousin Shelby... with Haley waving to the camera.
Cru and Daddy just chillen on the beach.


Last weekend we went to the lake AGAIN... what can we say? It's too hot here to do anything else! We had a lot of fun. This time we brought the innertube along for the ride...

3 comments:

Janea said...

Haley, couldn't resist not visiting your site. So cute! See you on Sunday!

Molly said...

I think the last time I went tubing, when I fell off, I skidded across the water like how you skip rocks...and my bottoms flew to my ankles...haha!

Sydney said...

So fun- is that your boat? Luckily we have made friends here in Idaho that have a boat so we've been able to go out a few times. We love boating!