Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Macey 11 Months

Macey
11 Months
16lbs. (according to the bathroom scale)
Red hair
Brown eyes
This month:
  • You still LOVE to be with mommy, especially in the baby bjorn.
  • You were really sick and had a temperature of 102 degrees and slept all day, it was scary for mommy.
  • Making messes is your new favorite thing.
  • Working hard to use your sippy cup.
  • Love meat, anything and everything meaty.
  • We joined the Rec Center and you love to go to Day Care.
  • You are an awesome waver, bye-bye/hello/nite-nite

I can't believe you are already 11 months old! We will be celebrating your birthday quicker than we can imagine! You are such a bundle of joy in our family and bring smiles to all!


8 comments:

Annie said...

Ooo she is getting too big! The girls and I are going to have to come down soon to see everyone, we miss you guys!

katie said...

almost 1? No way! She's a doll

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

on my goodness. she cant be almost 1!! That is crazy!! She is really a cutie pie!! Take care

Trevor and Jordan said...

That is too crazy she will be one. Before you know it Lyla will be one also. I can't believe how quickly time flies. She is such cutie. I love these monthly posts.

Janea said...

I cannot believe that she is almost one! It seems just like yesterday that I found out you were pregnant. Where does the time go?

Michelle Baird Designs said...

She is just so cute. She doesn't look like a baby anymore. More like a little girl. They grow up so fast.

adrianne s. said...

Oh my! She is just the cutest little package of girl, isn't she?

Francis Family said...

Hello Hammons! My Goodness it has been forever! I can't believe how big Macy is! She looks so much like Trey! How is your cute family doing! We miss you guys- once we're out of here we'll have to meet up!