Saturday, November 01, 2008

{Happy DENTAL Halloween}

Treyson and all his loot!
My cute little dental floss...with his "C" coming off from 2 year old fingers. Leave it alone Cru!

Me and Macey (she was mesmerized by my wand and earings the whole night)


Here we are!!! My hard work paid off (by cupcakes) and our family won first prize at our church's Halloween party! Everyone just loved it all. I was still working on Treyson's that afternoon and Grandpa still had to help me figure it out on our way out the door. We had a blast "Trunk or Treating" to all the cars and the boys LOVED how they loaded up on all that candy! Cru officially has a sucker addiction though. He had Grandma open just about every sucker he got and he stuck them all together. Then he took a few licks of one and went on to the next... funny kid.



14 comments:

Tyra said...

So cute!

Lauren said...

you guys look adorable. what great advertising too! :)

The Atwood's said...

Good job!

gregandlaura said...

I am so impressed! GOOD JOB! You guys all look adorable!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

AWESOME costumes. You guys look great. Hope Halloween was fun!

Adrienne said...

Great costumes! I love family themes.

Molly said...

haha!! I love it! You are so crafty!

adrianne s. said...

What a family! Very cute and very creative and very appropriate!

Aly G said...

cute costumes! You always have great ideas! So creative. my kids loved looking at the pics!

Mandie said...

Those costumes are so cute! Very creative!!

Sherrie said...

Love it!

Annie said...

Shelby loved being the tooth fairy too this year I will have to post some pics.

510Jen said...

You guys are genius I love the costumes. Great advertising. Too creative.

The Larsons said...

Public relations to the max! Way to go! I can't believe Mace is mobile! Wow! I fear that is just around the corner for Beckett too! They really grow too fast!