Tuesday, September 02, 2008

7 years


A little late on this, but Matt and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on the 22nd. I was sooo sick and didn't feel very good, but we had a babysitter and so we went out anyway. We went out to eat at Gun Barrel (a "game" place... think buffalo) because we had a gift certificate and we ended up only spending $2, my kind of anniversary dinner! Because I was so stuffed up I decided to just get chicken, and I could barely taste that. Matt opted for the steak, yum. Our next adventure took us somewhere near our home... Tuachan Ampitheater to watch Les Miserables! Matt tried to keep it a secret, but the babysitter spilled the beans a little bit. It was a good night and we even left Macey at home too! (I fed her before we left and put her to bed... she HATES the bottle) Here's our anniversary picture at Tuachan even though it was too dark to see anything else!!!

1 comment:

wurstens5 said...

Oh fun. I want to see that show some day. They are playing it here, but it's probably nothing compared to the brodway version.