Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tagged

Tagged
"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I had just graduated high school... can you believe it's been 10 years already???
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
Work on my talk for church
Primary stuff...too much to name
Go to Old Navy and go shopping (is that a "to-do"?)
Plan my menu for the next 2 weeks
Possibly go grocery shopping... I'll see how I feel later.
3. Snacks I enjoy
Fruit --apples and peanutbutter, yum!
Lorna Doone cookies --soooo glad they came out with 100 calorie packs on those!
Salsa Verde Dorito Chips
4.Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Invest WISELY
Pay off all our debt
Go on an awesome vacation ...or two
Buy a slightly bigger home for CASH
5. Places I have lived
Tacoma, WA
Rexburg, ID
St. George, UT
Cleveland, OH
Ivins, UT
6. Jobs I have had
Cashier at Grandpa's Bakery
Teller at Key Bank
Host/Salad Girl at Olive Garden
Carhop at Sonic
MOM
7. People I want to know more about (the challenging part..not tagging twice)
I decided not to tag anyone... if you wish to be "tagged" go for it!

2 comments:

bladenfamily said...

Those are fun. I can see you working at Olive Garden when you were younger for some reason. We should play rock band for girls night sometime soon! It's my favorite!

Rachel said...

So fun to read a bit more about you! Thanks for playing, I know there's a bit going on ;)