Thursday, July 17, 2008

Annie Update

Well I was optimistic and was going to post an update a few days ago saying that things were mostly okay. She still is not eating on her own, Jon has to put the IV in her at night before bed (to get her 1200 calories to at least sustain life) and then Annie's parents are there to take it out in the morning. BUT yesterday morning we got word that she was running a fever and she was throwing up SO they called the doctor and he told her to head back to the hospital. AHhhhhh! She found out she has an infection so she is getting antibiotics and they are taking some other cultures to see if there is any others. I haven't heard any news on the baby, other than they are hoping to reach 36 weeks before they think of doing anything with her. Once the baby is out they will take out the gallbladder too, I guess. Not quite sure why they don't take it out now!

3 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Annie is in our prayers. Praying for the best outcome !

adrianne s. said...

Poor girl! How far along is she now? I can't even imagine having to go through all that AND being pregnant at the same time.

Francis Family said...

My goodness...poor Annie! The things we have to go through during pregnancy! I loved all your posts- I've been so out of it for awhile, but the kids are getting so big! I can't believe it! You look great as always! Tell Matt 'hi' from us!