Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fun in the Water!

Last week we decided to get together with friends and head to the water park downtown. It's a fun little place where the kids just love! Treyson said "That was the best day ever mom!" It is always fun when they really enjoy themselves! Let the heat begin...
Treyson and his buddy Isaiah
They are having tons of fun!
Cru and his buddy Dallin... which one is which?! We get them confused all the time because of their blond hair!
Treyson and Isaiah again... the water was pretty cold, brrr.

4 comments:

adrianne s. said...

I am jealous of your warm St. George weather. St. George is someplace we would like to end up, but don't worry-it's probably not going to happen, boo! We have had such a late spring here, but it is supposed to start warming up this weekend. Macey is so sweet and your boys make the cutest Batmans ever!

bladenfamily said...

This was fun. We totally need to go again on our next warm day.
p.s. I made a cute and easy sling I need to show you. We were thinking for girl's night?

Rachel said...

That was so fun! I've been anxious to go back once the weather warms back up. I love the cute pictures you got of Isaiah and Treyson together :)

wurstens5 said...

So cute. I love the fountains during the summer. I love the batman cape too.