Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Boys will be Boys


You know you have boys when...


While doing laundry this week I heard this annoying noise in the dryer and I figured that it was just a zipper or something like that. I continued to ignore it and when the load finally got done drying and I put everything in my basket... there was a raquetball and a golf ball that got a good cleaning through the wash.

I can't keep them out of the rocks, sand, wood chips --anything that requires a good hose down afterwards.

They NEVER want to take baths!

They laugh over the smallest noise coming from their bums...

I can't keep them clean.

They HATE to dress up.
They pick their boogers --and eat them!
Despite all their boyish habits you just gotta love them, crazy and all!!



6 comments:

Tyra said...

soooooo TRUE!!!!!

Melissa ( Twin # 1 ) said...

Sounds like My Boys Too. The other day I found Spider-Man and Super-Man in the Dryer. They Wrestle all day long, pushing and shoving each other. But the whole time they are just laughing at each other. Boys are tons of work, but they are also tons of Fun. There is never a dull moment around my house !!!!

PalsRWe said...

So Cute... Trey sure is getting tall.... I miss you and all your babies... Target just isn't the same without you.. I think Kaedyn and I take a trip there almost every week.. Wish you were here. Always thinking about you and Macey Loo... Luvs, Kiley

Janea said...

That is so funny and so true! Cru is getting so big. Wow! Clark keeps going from one to the next..as of today, he is moving out with his friends. Who knows!

adrianne s. said...

I can only imagine how fun boys are, but now you have Macey to sweeten things up a little and I am sure your boys will keep her tough! At least the noise in the washer wasn't a camera and a cell phone like I did twice last year.

S. Fantasia said...

Dean loves rocks too. And toots (aka "bum noises"). Boys will be boys. :o)