Saturday, April 26, 2008

More of Macey

Picture number one of "photoshoot" and she let us know what she thought of getting her pictures taken -- no thanks mom.

She was getting a little mad and all the wardrobe changes... headbands, I mean. But she is so stinkin' cute in them!!
No smiles yet...
Ity bity toes.

Matt and I tried to get some good shots of Macey this morning, but the boys decided that they wanted to watch too. So this session didn't last too long until she had had enough. These are the best shots we got of sweet Mace.

10 comments:

wurstens5 said...

She is very cute. I hope she is being good for you and letting you sleep=)

Tyra said...

love the pink one!!!! She looks so precious, are you having fun with a girl?

Elisa said...

I agree, she is soo stinkin cute in those headbands! I can't go one day without putting something in addison's hair.

The Larsons said...

Ohm she is still so beautiful! Even if she isn't happy about it! :) I LOVE all the bows! So fun!

bladenfamily said...

Those turned out very well. Did you do that at your house???

Melissa ( Twin # 1 ) said...

Macey is so cute !!! Even with the spit up coming out of her mouth !!! How Adorable !!! Makes me want a girl so bad !!!

Janea said...

She is so cute! In the second to the last pic she looks like Treyson but the crying pic, she looks like Cru. Cannot wait to see her in person.

Kelie said...

Those pictures are adorable...and love the headbands!!

The Bentley's said...

too cute! i love them. she looks so much like treyson to me?? she is adorable!

PalsRWe said...

Sooo Cute... It's for sure that babies can't control their bodily functions, especially during photo shoots. Kaedyn went pee on me during our first one.. I hope you are hanging in there..