Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Keep her in your prayers...

For those of you that know the Henderson family (Brandon & Tracy) from dental school, I ask you to keep Tracy in your prayers! This last weekend she was having pains in her lower abdomen and just waited it out over the weekend, but finally went in after a friend of theirs said that it felt abnormal to him. She and Brandon headed to the ER where they checked her out for appendicitis, but instead found an avocado sized mass hanging off her colon. So they decided to do an emergency surgery and remove it. They removed a foot of her intestines and the mass from her. She will be in the hospital until Thursday or Friday to recover. The good news is that they already found out that the mass is NOT cancerous. So please keep her and her family in your prayers!! Hang in there Hendersons...hope I got the story right!

5 comments:

katie said...

We will be praying for them. Keep us update

The Larsons said...

Thank you so much for letting us know. They will be in our prayers. I know sometimes things seem like gossip, but sometimes I think it is so important to spread the word so others can help out...at least with prayers. So keep us informed too.

Dave and Loralee said...

hey-just saw that weird comment. we got one too and I saw one on another friend's blog. it's the same comment except the link is different. have people already figured out how to spam blogs????? hope it isn't some type of virus...

Dave and Loralee said...

hey-me again. after I saw that comment I thought I'd do a little research and found this:
http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-troubleshoot/browse_thread/thread/c2003cbe0011e32
have a great day!

Sherrie said...

Thanks for the info...we'll keep Tracey in our prayers. Keep us updated. :)