Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Pregnancy Cravings

I have a new obsession during this pregnancy... Izze drinks! I love them. They are fruit juice with a sparkling water kick. I first had them on vacation visiting family in Washington over Halloween, we found them at Costco and my older sister said they were her favorite so we got them. And ever since then I have been craving an Izze! During one of my recent trips to Target I glanced over to another lady's cart and saw them in there, ahhhhhh, had to know where she got them!! I obviously found them and every time I go back to Target I pick up a few more packs... they have Apple (haven't tried yet), Clementine, Blackberry, Grapefruit, and Pomegranate at our Target. Not quite sure if there is any other flavor, but you must try them!!
Any strange cravings for any of you?

4 comments:

S. Fantasia said...

I craved eel sushi the WHOLE time I was pregnant with Eli. Good thing it was eel, because that's the only kind of sushi you can have while preggo. YUM!

I am gonna try those drinks. I love that kind of stuff. :o)

H.Cook said...

ooo, those drinks DO look good right now. I have been craving anything with vitamin C. I could eat several grapefruits in one day!

katie said...

I'll have to try them. Isn't it funny what you crave when you are pregnant?! Your family picture is adorable!

Francis Family said...

I haven't even ever heard of those drinks! I will have to keep my eyes open! I just love those grapfruit cups from Costco- very tasty!