Tuesday, November 13, 2007

We really are alive!

I know you all are waiting patiently for a new posting... so am I! I can't believe it's been a month since the last one. Oops. After the last posting I lost my camera, actually that day at the park! Sooo, we headed out to buy a new one, which ended up buying two, one for the "office" and one for the family. I HAD to have a camera for our trip to Washington! We had a lot of fun visiting old friends and lots of family time. We were plagued with a few sickness here and there and passed them around a few times. But all and all it was good times. I will have pictures later. I have a feeling there will be a boom of postings in the next month so beware, you will be sick of me! We are heading to Brian Head for some snow next week for Thanksgiving, Matt is hosting a free sealant day in his office on Saturday, he will be going on a scouting overnighter the next weekend, and then hopefully I will get to take a trip to visit friends in Cleveland for a weekend in December! So keep checking back for lots of good stuff!!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Yeah finally a post by Haley. I see you all the time, but I don't get to read about you guys very often lately. Welcome back to the blogging community