Friday, September 28, 2007

Birthday 4 Fun!

Birthday morning, about to open all his presents from mom and dad.
I asked Treyson the night before what his favorite breakfast would be and he says... PIZZA! When I finally got him off the pizza idea (because that's what we were having for dinner) he said, donuts! So off we went early (OK, it was like 9am) the next morning and off we went in search of the sprinkled donut. Luckily we found it right away!! Check out his new Spiderman hat and Batman watch!
As creative as I could get on the invites, with not so much time!
I tried my hand at creating a dinosaur themed cake! I was so excited to FINALLY find some trees (after many stops!) and we stumbled upon candy rocks too that really made the cake! Treyson LOVED it! Yah for moms!
Opening presents!
Treyson is finally 4! After many, many, many days of asking, it finally came and he can officially and proudly say that he is 4 now. He was so excited for his DINOSAUR birthday party in the park and I was excited to not have it at my house. We played "Stick the horn on the 3 horn" and even dug for dinosaurs in the sand! It was just the right about of fun. Treyson is already talking about when he turns 5.... lets be 4 for at least a week!

6 comments:

S. Fantasia said...

SOOOO CUTE! I love the cake, Haley. You've always been so creative. I am also a dinosaur fan - perhaps because Dean's nickname is "Dean-o the dinosaur" from his grandpa. I have big dinosaur plans for his 2nd birthday so I will have to refer to your cake. Good job. Glad all is well!

Janea said...

You did a great job with the party and the cake; it turned out so cute. The kids had fun and loved the games and especially the rocks on the cake. Good score!

Laurie said...

Very impressive. We wish that things weren't so crazy and were there to celebrate with you guys. Love the idea. Love the cake. Love it all. Crazy to think our kids are already 4. (Millie's bday is next week and I have GOT to figure something out....I'm not sure dinosaur's will fly with her.)

Annie said...

I love the invite and the cake. Can't wait till we do the next b-day party for Shelby and Cru in like a week. Let's meet in Logandale next week to plan the thing!

Molly said...

Yay! I've been waiting for the party post! I love that invite! And super cute cake. I remember I had to search for plastic trees for some zoology project I was doing - those suckers are HARD to find!!

The Atwood's said...

I can't believe he is 4! So fun. Love the dinosaur theme.